Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Cafe Condesa and Tres Leches Desert

If you have ever been to Antigua Guatemala then you probably have had breakfast or lunch at Cafe Condesa. Cafe Condesa does not look like much from the outside but when you walk through the doors it is breath taking. Besides the beauty of this restaurant the food is out of this world also.Every visit to Guatemala I have to come and eat or have desert at the this wonderful place.

The one desert I have to have each time when I dine at Cafe Condesa is their famous Tres Leches. My mouth waters just sitting here in the States thinking about the wonderful deserts that Cafe Condesa offers. But at the top of my list is Pastel Tres Leches. This is of course my favorite desert in the world. There are several variations to this wonderful desert, but I have never found one that I do not like. But the most favorite of mine is the one that is offered at Cafe Condesa.

Pastel Tres Leches
Cafe Condesa exterior

Fountain inside of Cafe Condesa

Inside of one of the halls at Cafe Condesa

For some great information and recipes on Tres Leches Cake check out my Squidoo Page for Tres Leches

For a wonderful recipe for my favorite desert "Tres Leches Cake" 
follow this link to